Custom Parts Ordering
ROC Carbon Custom Parts Your Way
Custom Parts Manufactured to Order
ROC Carbon Provides Fast Turnaround
ROC is able to manufacture custom carbon parts from quantities as little as 1 to production runs of several thousand parts. Our manufacturing shop is set up to produce many of our custom parts in 1 day. We also offer same-day delivery for emergency needs, as well as a 24/7/365 callout service.
Since our beginning, ROC Carbon’s success has been built on the fast delivery of critical parts. ROC has a 98 percent on-time delivery record since 1990, including emergency shipments. We respond quickly without sacrificing competitive pricing or the highest level of quality, and we provide one-source accountability to our customers.
This is what continues to distinguish ROC Carbon from other manufacturers, and providing this level of service is our passion. If you have an urgent delivery need, please let our technical sales group know. They will make sure we work as fast as possible to get you the right parts.
Choose Your Option
It’s easy to get started, just select one of the following options…
- Provide OEM part numbers, or equipment model number and several operating conditions. Our staff will search our extensive cross-reference for the exact part and recalculate the precise fits and clearances to ensure a custom fit for your equipment and operating conditions. The part is then manufactured at our facility.
- Send in a sample for us to reverse engineer. We can work from a new sample part or a worn/damaged sample. Our staff will work with you to determine the original fits and clearances – even if the equipment has been modified due to malfunction, re-rate, or just wear over time. We will also assist you in selecting the appropriate material grade. Positive material identification is available for metals and metal impregnated carbons with our XRF Analyzer.
- Fax or email a sketch of your part. After receiving your sketch, we will clarify the important dimensions, tolerances and produce a production drawing to make sure the part is exactly what you need for your equipment.
- Having trouble with a part wearing out too fast, failing prematurely, or not meeting performance needs? We can help select an upgraded material to provide a longer operating time. Or, if necessary, offer suggestions to change the part design to improve the performance and life of the part.
- Provide a drawing of the part to manufacture and our technical sales staff will help you select a material, review tolerancing, and provide recommendations if there are design elements that do not work well with carbon materials. Once all the reviews are complete, the part will then be manufactured at our facility.
- If you don’t have a part design or sample, we can design it for you. Our engineering staff will work with you to gather the necessary information and develop a new design to meet your needs.